Table of Contents
This list of the top high impact sports bras is a great place to start looking for workout clothing that is supportive, comfy, and made particularly for your body and sport level, whether you’ve just begun running to exercise or are replacing old worn-out sports bras.
- Glamorise High Impact Underwire Sport Women’s Full Coverage Bra
- SYROKAN Women’s Workout Gym Support Bounce Control
- Sundried Women’s Sports Bra High Impact Workout Wear
- SYROKAN Women’s High Impact
- FITTIN Racerback Sports Bra for Women
Glamorise High Impact Underwire Sport Women’s Full Coverage Bra
- Seamless, non-stretch double layer cups
- WONDERWIRE TECHNOLOGY: Our underwire design features a cushioned comfort band to prevent wire poke
- 47% Polyamide, 39% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Hand Wash Only
- Fastening: Hook
- Full Cup
- CUSTOM FIT: Wide, adjustable straps for the perfect fit
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Breathable, moisture wicking fabrics to keep you cool
- DESIGNED IN NEW YORK: Fit and designed in Glamorise’s New York City studio
SYROKAN Women’s Workout Gym Support Bounce Control
- Extreme control for high-support activities
- Non padded without wire,full of support
- Full Coverage
- Advanced breathable moisture-wicking fabric
- The ergonomically adjustable cushioned straps for comfort
- Perfect for walking, running, yoga, aerobics and more, please wash seperately
Sundried Women’s Sports Bra High Impact Workout Wear
- Sundried’s womens sport bra features laser cut holes for breathability, ventilation, and style. The intricate detailing looks great and provides superior practicality to your workout.
- Removable padding offers a personalised style and fit while the stretchy material gives a snug, locked-in feel. Perfect for any number of sports from running to , yoga, gym workouts, tennis, and more.
- 100% Other Fabric
- Fastening: Racer Back
- Flattering ruching detail to the cups enhances your bust and flatters your figure. The soft, wide chest band won’t dig or rub and stays in place throughout your workout without chafing.
SYROKAN Women’s High Impact Bra
- High support and back reinforcement for back support during gym workouts
- Wirefree non-padded soft cups offer comfort and support
- 88% Polyester,12% Spandex
- Full coverage sports bra with a full-length frontal zip and safety hook
- Compression bra designed for medium to high impact activities exercise
- Breathable fabrics sport bra for running, cycling, boxing, bowling, tennis, etc, also can take as a post surgery bra
FITTIN Racerback Sports Bra for Women
- COMFY ACTIVEWEAR-62% Nylon, 30% Polyester, 8% Spandex. Removeable Pad for Ladies Sports Bra.Med-High impact support ideal for yoga, pilates,running or weight training.
- BREATHABLE AND SOFT-Soft Stretchy, And Super Breathable,Climacool provides heat and moisture management through ventilation. Super Soft Comfort Feeling With Great Ability To Soak Up Sweat.
- 62% Polyamide, 30% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Fastening: Pull-On
WHAT DOES THE TERM ‘HIGH IMPACT’ IN SPORTS BRAS MEAN?
Boxing, HIIT, and other activities that put strain on weight-bearing joints are considered high-impact sports; low-impact sports include yoga, Pilates, swimming or walking.
You’ll need a sports bra with more support that’s designed to keep your chest from moving too much during a high-impact workout so you can avoid pain or injury.
Your strappy little bralettes are as adorable for yoga as they are for aerobics, but they won’t keep you safe while jogging.
WHERE TO GET THE HIGHEST IMPACT SPORTS BRA
Read the label.
This should go without saying, but if a bra isn’t marketed as a high-impact bra, it won’t be suitable for your needs.
Do a jump test. Some brands provide fantastic exchange or return policies, allowing you to try on several sports bras before deciding whether or not they’re the right fit for you.
However, for those who do not (or even for those who do) we recommend trying on the bra, standing in front of a mirror, and doing either high-knees or jumping jacks to assess how the bra withstands active movement.
Jumping jacks, on the other hand, is unlikely to result in as much bounce as running does, but if your bra can barely contain your breasts for a quick burst of high-knees while running, it isn’t likely to keep them from bouncing.
Numerical bra sizing is usually preferable to S/M/L.
This isn’t to say that all high-impact bras available in S/M/L size are bad, but some brands do provide more precise fit information with band and cup sizes.
This is especially beneficial for individuals with a small band and big cup size or a big band
Choose wide straps instead of thin ones.
Even if the bra has 40 beautiful crisscrossing straps at the back, it won’t be as supportive as a solid 1-inch wide design. Racerback designs tend to provide greater support than a traditional H-formation.
Choose a bra that is breathable and made of fabric.
A thick spandex bra will probably keep your breasts in place well, but it will also pool sweat quickly and become uncomfortable rather quickly.
High-impact activities tend to make us sweatier than low-impact exercises, so search for fabrics that are quick-drying, breathable, and wick perspiration away to keep you comfortable in the long run.