Women who have large breasts feel very proud. They think that having large breasts is a blessing but it is not always a blessing. Large breasts give you the combination of good and bad times.
Large breasts might look good with the expensive push-up bra on but when you take off the bra your breasts come down and sag. Probably the worst part of having large breasts is that sleep can be less enjoyable.
4 Tips to have good sleep with large breasts
- For those women who sleep on their stomachs, a body pillow with the cut section of boobs is a genius option that will work.
- If you sleep on the side then put a small pillow between your boobs it will not allow them to mush together and also stop sweating.
- When you are awake sports bra like Champion Women’s Freedom Bra will help you to keep your boos in place. However, when you are going to sleep try wearing a light weighted bra-like Women’s microfiber crop top sleep bra.
- You can use pain killer like aspirin if you are feeling severe pain during night time. But remember to use them only when it is too painful to fall asleep. Don’t use medicine as a long-term solution.
- Women who get bad posture due to big boobs can take physical therapy. This will also help relieve back pain.
- Breast reduction surgery is the last option when you don’t find any other option helpful. When you just want to get rid of all the pain you have every night then breast reduction surgery will be the best option.
Problems faced by stomach sleepers
For some people sleeping on their stomach is the most comfortable sleeping position but it is not comfortable for women with large breasts. Unfortunately, if you develop the habit of laying on your stomach then you will face discomfort in sleeping. If you sleep in this position with large breasts you will feel that your breast gets in the way.
Problems faced by side sleepers
If you have a habit of sleeping on your side this will also not be a good option with large breasts. One side slides over the other and it feels like all your tissues are mushing together, it is a highly painful feeling. It can also cause a waterfall of boobs sweat.Sometimes big boobs can be the biggest enemy of getting to sleep.
Problems faced by back sleepers
Where everyone wakes up with the alarm you will wake up with back pain or pressure on your chest. The only option you are left with is sleeping on the back. Some women also face many issues with this position like acid reflux and heartburn. With all these uncomfortable situations you will end up with insomnia and less enjoyable sleep.