Here we will help you with the best bra for intertrigo.
- The best bras for Intertigo are those that are lightweight, breathable, and soft
- Bras with underwire can cause irritation to the skin of people suffering from Intertigo
- Bras should be tight enough so they don’t slip around or ride up but not so tight that it causes pain in the area where you’re experiencing Intertigo
- A good way to test if a bra is too tight is to lift your arms over your head – if it feels like it’s cutting off circulation then you need to go down a size
- If you’re having trouble finding a bra that fits well, try going into stores like Victoria’s Secret and asking for help there
- For larger breasts, look for bras with wider straps and thicker cups as these will provide more support than thinner ones would
According to familydoctor.org “Intertrigo is a rash that usually affects the folds of the skin, where the skin rubs together or where it is often moist. This rubbing can cause a breakdown in the top layers of the skin, causing inflammation and a rash”.